Notes - notes.io
1. The four parts of the throat are
2. Describe how the vocal cords change while singing
3. What happens when you inhale?
your diaphragm contracts (tightens) and moves downward.
4. What happens when you exhale?
the intercostal muscles relax, the rib cage drops inwards and downwards. the diaphragm relaxes, moving back upwards, decreasing the volume of the chest. pressure inside the chest increases and air is forced out.
5. What is the purpose of the vocal cords?
they are structures which open for breathing, come together during swallowing, and vibrate as air passes between them during speaking or singing.
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]