Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
1. Army ; 2. Buildings ; 3. Taxes ; 4. Morale ; 5. Diplomacy
- peasant [0/1] 5g (can be upgraded to squire for 15g)
- squire [1/2] 20g (can be upgraded to knight for 10g)
- knight [2/2] 30g (can be upgraded to cavalry/spearman for 35/10g)
- spearman [2/4] 40g
- horseman [5/3] 65g
- mounted spearman [7/7] 105g
- mercenary [10/0] 80g (in defense he leaves your army before the battle;in offense he leaves your army after the battle)
- archer [1/2] 25g (for every 5 enemy melee units one of your archers get +2 defense)
- crossbowman [3/2] 45g (for every 5 melee friendly units one of your crossbowman gets +2 attack)
- medic [after every won battle any for every friendly unit that died you get a peasant] 200g
- spotter [if you're attacked you can choose to be the one to attack instead] 500g
- warmonger [if you attack you can choose to be the one who defends instead] 500g
*spotter and warmonger can cancel each other out
- catapult [destroys walls and gates] 200g
- explorer [can place a castle away from your territory] 200g
a) Defensive Buildings (placed on map;doesn't count to build limit):
- watch tower (can hold up to 10 archers;archers get +3 def;placed on walls/gates) (115g)
- wall (no units can pass; takes 5 turns to destroy [2 with catapult]) 70g
*reinforced wall (can only be destroyed with a catapult in 5 turns) existing wall +70g
- gate (only friendly units can pass; takes 2 turns to destory [1 with catapult]) 70g
*reinforced gate (5 turns to destroy [2 with catapult] existing gate + 70g
b) Income Buildings:
- farm (get 10g and 2 peasants every turn; +1 population) 70g
- mine (get 20g and decreases morale by 1% every turn) free but takes 60g to cover the mine up
- arena (get 10g per population in the palace/castle every turn;increase morale by 1% every other turn) 200g
- bank (deposit money, get double the money you deposited 5 turns later) 500g
- house (+4 population) 100g
- garden (+4% morale every turn) 200g
- marketplace (125g every turn) 400g
- caravan network (one turn you lose 20g, the next one you get 70g) 50g
c) Docks (can only be placed near water;appears on map) 300g:
- transport boat (can carry 10 units) 100g
- war boat (can carry 40 units; destroys transport boats; can battle with other war boats) 450g
d) Castles (gives territory around it and you can buy buildings in that territory;appears on map):
- weak castle (0 initial defense; +1 population; 2 building spaces; can store troops inside to defend the castle) 125g
- medium castle (10 initial defense; +2 population; 4 building spaces; can store troops inside to defend the castle) 250g
- fortified castle (20 initial defense; +3 population; 5 building spaces; can store troops inside and they gain 25% more defense) 500g
d) PALACE (free;appears on map; +5 population):
- acts like a castle (gives territory, 40 initial defense; troops inside gain 50% more defense)
- your capital will be where you place your palace
- collect taxes every turn (you can choose how much gold per population) but beware:
*0g = 3% morale increase every turn ; 2g = 2% morale increase every turn
*4g = 1% morale increase ; 6g = morale isn't affected
*8g = morale decreases by 1% every turn ; 10g = morale decreases by 2% every turn
*12g = morale decreases by 3% every turn ; 14g = morale decrease by 4% every turn
*16g = morale decreases by 5% every turn ; 18g = morale decreases by 6% every turn
*20g = morale decreases by 7% every turn ; 22g = morale decreases by 8% every turn
etc (for every 2 g you get -1% morale every turn)
- the taxes can only be changed every 5 turns!
at less than 80% = farms give 1 peasant every turn
at less than 70% = farms give no peasants ;
at less than 60% = army gets -1 attack/ - 1 defense
at less than 50% = houses only give you 2 population ; army troops cost 25% more
at less than 40% = tax evasion: you only get half the gold that you're supposed to get from taxes; bank doesn't work, if you had already deposited money in
it then you will only get half of the money you deposited; arena only gives 2g per population.
at less than 30% = a small rebellion rises from your territory and more will appear every other turn
- when you make someone your vassal you must arrange terms with them (if they shall lend you their army if you require, how much gold you get from
them every turn or perhaps a percentage of their taxes which might rise or fall down, etc.); the terms cannot be changed at any time!!
- other than the terms, your vassal can't go at war, only you can and anyone who goes at war with you goes at war with him, you decide what land your
vassal recieves after a war, etc.
- if your vassal disobeys you, all his tax money will be given to you and, your vassal's kingdom morale will decrease by 30%, also you can immediately go at
war with him.
- alternatively, you can request that you become a vassal of a kingdom, in exchange for protection, money, lands, etc.
- as a vassal, you can ask the one you're a vassal to, to release you from his duty, he can accept, request land/money/etc(terms) for you to leave his vassality
or you can rebel, immediately going at war with him, but getting a -15% morale.
b) Alliance(you can only form an alliance with 3 or more players):
- all the kingdoms in the alliance are equal.
- if you want to go at war with someone you must put it to a vote, the majority wins. If it's a draw you can't go at war.
- anyone who doesn't help their allies and/or acts alone(without the agreement of the other members) will get -10% morale every time they do so.
- kicking someone out of the alliance must be mut to a vote, the player who is getting kicked can't vote. If it's a draw he stays in the alliance.
- after every war, the players will fall to an agreement about who gets what territory, if 2 players in the alliance want the same territory, the other
members in the alliance will vote on who deserves it more.
- you can quit the alliance at any time you want, without any losses.
c) WAR (what a trivial thing):
- you need to declare war to a kingdom and just after a turn you can attack them
- you can capture the castles of the kingdom you're at war with to gain territory:
you need to hold a weak castle for 1 turn to get the castle and the territory
you need to hold a medium castle for 3 turns to get the castle and the territory
you need to hold a fortified castle for 5 turns to get the castle and the territory
- you can capture the kingdom's capital, it takes 7 turns to get it(you'll gain a second capital;if the capital is the only territory left you only need 2 turns) and it will automatically give you all the castles and territories the kingdom owns if you manage to take his capital
- if you request peace, the other kingdom/alliance can accept, accept with some conditions (lands/gold/troops/etc) or he can reject.
- when you declare war you lose 10% morale
- when you lose a battle you lose 1% morale
- when you lose a castle you lose 5% morale
- when you accept peace and agree with your enemies conditions (lands/gold/troops/etc) you lose 15% morale
- when you win a battle you gain 1% morale
- when you capture a castle you gain 5% morale
- when your enemy accept peace and agrees with your conditions (lands/gold/troops/etc) you gain 15% morale
- when you win a war by taking their palace you gain 20% morale
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]