Notes - notes.io
2. Snowpack and Heat
3. Didn't have many satellite images in 60's to compare to.
5. Cubic Meters
6. Repeat photography
7. Temp increasing, Snowpack decreasing
8. Provides water for many people also helps maintain the environment through flooding rivers.
9. Dinwoody Glcaier
10. Inflow-Outflow is change in storage over time
11. Zone of Accumulation
12. Zone of Wastage/Ablation
14. He did this to prove glacial ice moved
15. The friction from the rock and sand makes it move slower
16. Andrew Fountain
17. Washington and Wyoming
19. If you know surface area you can find out volume of the glacier
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]