Notes - notes.io
Your description of how to install Java mods is not correct. The reason is that if you place the Java file in the mod folder, it will operate as a basic mode unless another one is installed in a different part of the ".minecraft." folder. This is what I am referring to.
1. Cut or copy the jar file but don't yet paste it. 2. Open the versions folder, and create a new folder. Copy the jar file to the folder you just created 4. Copy the jar file into the folder once more, but this time with a new name. Open the jar file with notepad. Copy the entire text and then exit the file. Copy the file and delete it. Create another file (most likely a txt file) and name it exactly as the jar file is called 8. Save the file with the same name as the jar files as a.json. Open the json file in notpad and copy the next copy you copied 10. Start the launcher and choose the mod you wish to "made."
10,5. If this didn't work, do these steps 11. Open the folder for versions. Select the folder you don't require. If the mod is 1.7.10 you will need to locate a folder that runs 1.7.10 Minecraft version 12. Copy the jar file to the folder you have selected. change is the end result of all true learning to match the JSON file. Launch the launcher and choose the version
If you're unable to locate the folder you're looking for, go back to the version folder, check the folder after the last edit and rename it however you want. I recommend that you rename all files within that folder to exactly the same name as the folder.
Here's my website: https://xszxedu.com/
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]