Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
1.16.5 for Minecraft ?
A Minecraft mod is a user-made standalone modification to the Mojang Minecraft video game. Mods are available in tens of thousands,  and can be downloaded via the Internet for free. Multiple mods can be installed concurrently to enhance the game.
How to install Minecraft Mods :
1. Ready to install Minecraft Forge. 2. Download a Forge compatible mod from the URL download, or anywhere else! 3. Open Minecraft game, click on the Mods button from main menu, click - >then 'Open Mods Folder'.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not include the 'Open Mods Folder' button. If this is the case, you'll need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time - Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then search for the Mods folder within that folder.
Click on the desktop, then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time.
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Upload the mod file (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder. 5. Run Minecraft and you will see the latest mod in the list.
Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
XRay Mod 1.18.2 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 - Mod Minecraft download
List 16 Best Minecraft Mods in 2022 :
1. Gravestone Mod 1.18
This mod can be useful If you're tired of mining for hours only to end up dying in the lava or a creeper. This mod will send you a an "death notice" at the time of your death. It contains the exact location of your final destination.
2. Neat 1.18.1
Neat is a mod which adds Unit Frames at the top of each entity. This image is a great illustration of this.
3. Just Enough Items 1.18.2
Just Enough Items is an item display and recipe display mod for Minecraft developed from the ground up for stability and performance.
4. Miner's Helmet 1.16.5
This mod includes a mining helmet on your character that lights up in dark areas like caves and ravines. Iron picks and mining helmets can be used to create zombies. This can be removed by changing the setting.
5. AppleSkin 1.18.1
If you're a Survival gamer, you know how difficult it is to remain well-hydrated and nourished. The AppleSkin mod can make this process much easier.
6. Iron Chests 1.18
The Iron Chests mod allows you to create chests that can be used for different metals in Minecraft vanilla. They come in different sizes!
7. Storage Drawers 1.16.5
This is the perfect mod If you are a fan of cleaning! This will provide you with a ton of different storage options that will make your area look like a well-organized store.
8. Blocks with Decorative Designs 1.18.1
This mod is for the decorative builder who needs more blocks to work with. This mod will add amazing details to your build and will make the game more enjoyable.
9. Fast Leaf Decay (Forge) 1.18
A simple Minecraft Forge mod that speeds the process of decomposing leaves after cutting wood from a tree. It will take approximately five minutes before all sheets disappear.
10. Minimap 1.18.1 by Xaero
Minimap by Xaero has a clean and simple interface that blends well into the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You can create waypoints by hand and even kill points will be automatically created if you die. In general, it is extremely customizable to meet your needs.
11. Macaw's Bridges 1.18
12. Biomes O' Plenty 1.18.2
Biomes O 'Plenty Mod includes a variety of new biomes that are that are spawning in your Minecraft and Nether world. This mod offers a broad range of unique biomes to Minecraft.
13. Pam's Harvestcraft 2 1.17.1
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Trees Mod 1.17.1 is the second installment of the brand new HarvestCraft that includes 49 new fruit trees to Minecraft.
14. The Twilight Forest 1.17.1
The Twilight Forest Mod is an adventure-focused dimension exploration mod which will take you on a trip to meet bizarre creatures, explore dungeons, and more.
15. Applied Energistics 2 1.18.1
Applied Energistics Mod is an Minecraft mod that has a lot more content. It is primarily focused on the idea of utilizing and transforming energy in a unique way.
16. Blood Magic
Blood Magic Mod is an obscure art that is performed by magicians who try to build up a large amount of power through the use of a prohibited substance: blood.
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it simple to install many different Minecraft mods. This guide will show you how to install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website and select the Minecraft version you wish to use from the sidebar. Then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you downloaded, make sure 'Install client' is selected and then click OK. Minecraft Server List Once this has finished you will see a success message.
Here's my website: https://minecraft-server-list.live/
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]