Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
Energy Medicine food exams are a fairly easy and easy way to test for food sensitivities which you'll want to learn how to do yourself easily and quickly.
There exist several various ways you can conduct energy medicine food testing. The most common technique is the Kinesiology 'shoulder test'. As this test needs a person to stay at home front of you to handle the test with you, it isn't suited to you to definitely do on your own, but there are additional ways you'll be able to test when you find yourself yourself that are less popular but equally as effective.
My favourite energy medicine self test is called the Stick Test. Here are the instructions;
1) Centre yourself and take a deep breath and relax. Now rub the pads of one's index finger and thumb together, lightly with no pressure and discover how it feels.
2) Now glance at the sky and say it's opposite colour, i.e. "the Sky is black' when it in fact is blue and observe what are the results. Do your fingers slide together easier, or do they now feel a tad bit more 'sticky'? Repeat eden energy medicine while using correct colour in the Sky and see happens.
3) If you feel a marked difference with your fingers, next the is a great test for you. It is so simple and easy , unobtrusive which enable it to be accomplished anywhere. The usual rule is if sliding is not hard, that points too your body will accept the meal. A feeling of more friction, a type of 'stickiness' indicates a negative result and that your body might not tolerate that food at that time.
This is a superb test to transport when shopping for foods inside supermarket or an internet to make a decision what you should have to your dinner.
You can observe a demonstration of the test by Madison King inside Energy Medicine Video on YouTube.
Read More: https://www.metooo.io/u/62a7dde2cb2afb1f00dde233
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]