Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
Like a classroom teacher then, now online guide to my select and lucky angels, well, everyday hurdle has become tough, challenging and, sometimes, taxing towards the psyche. Yes, don't assume all my learners are capable to coping up given that they will not have the needed technology like android cellphone, iPad, desktop, laptop or any of those educational tools a number of the lucky few have.
Well, due to the said situation, I, for one, believe that parents could make a move worthwhile for kids' education by exerting all efforts to get a functional cellphone befitting an internet class. However, you'll find varied reasons why some parents will not have to be able to provide their kids such due to poverty, joblessness, lack of education or motivation managing current trends in education setup and delivery of learning especially this COVID-19 pandemic.
Anyway, you can find positives and negatives of learning online, especially for blended learning, for the kids and oldsters alike.
1. Kids can now have plenty of time navigating the several applications around to be able to getting lessons absorbed, utilized for their daily grind.
2. Parents are able to see how their kiddos are using their learning time. They may help them budget their time to be able to do all task available sans getting other tasks left behind. Teachers, at all like me, are sending home guide because of their students, in the role of reference, for their subjects to be taken for any specific time, using a amount of minutes included.
3. Kids can present their skills in utilizing the internet, say in researching for a story to see, a picture to create an essay on, and information about important events in history especially during holidays along with other commemorative exercises in Social Science subjects, to say one.
4. Parents have time to help you their kids making use of their task in reading and writing, likewise the difficulties their children encountering in numeracy, science etc.
5. Kids have the time to get more talkative before their camera or what while answering questions, sharing stories and other activities where speaking is the target especially about how they express themselves, with certainty without the face to face interactions.
6. Parents, mostly, contain the opportunity to learn too, form of creating a writeup on their previous schooling; needless to say, with updated info where irrelevant ones have been changed to appropriate one, particularly with Science subjects, say variety of planets, etc.
7. Kids also have the opportunity to become world citizens learning everything online of things and collaborating with other learners around the world. Yes, teachers will need to have somebody teacher from another country, say a Science class from the Philippines co-learning with Science class in USA in regards to the different landscapes during wintertime, and, of course the sunny weather in the Philippines. With videos, photos and so on, both learners in these two countries could learn a lot from each slide presentation shared through Google Meet, Zoom meeting, among other technological tools befitting for this purpose.
1. Kids with no reliable net connection are still behind in relation to online learning. However, with modules available around; well, all people have an opportunity to educate yourself on the concepts, samples and deep learning each conscientious teacher implements enrichment or remediation programs if you're needing those. Yes, creativity is essential toward providing each of the learning possibilities to kids facing technological challenges in online learning. Apart from lacking those gadgets like android cellphone, lappie or desktop, internet load also gets to be a hindrance, for who is able to afford such when parents are jobless, in dire poverty and you also determine what.
2. Parents suffer stress increasingly when their children could not keep pace with their peers, neighbors in competition with their kids, as well as other scenarios about unequal opportunities, a sad reality majority within my class belongs to it wherein keeping with the Juans is not possible to perform.
3. Kids, those people who are enterprising and all, resort to online cheating. Yes, there exists a group chat where techniques to modules are being uploaded plus a lazy bone will undoubtedly copy paste those and viola, get the perfect score, the recognition later like with highest honors and so forth. Oh my, this sorry condition of education is actually a training ground for future leaders who won't do sane things but to self-aggrandizement, and so on.
There you have it. If however, you be clear of such challenges, you are fortunate enough coping up with every one of these challenges, and would emerge victorious having continuity of learning amid this tough time. However, grit, resiliency and perseverance, might be our savior when facing these glaring realities. Regardless of what challenges are in our way toward teaching/learning journey, we are always expecting the very best result through our best effort. Keep head high, always. Keep safe, sane as well as a saint. Cheers!
Check out about online learning go to this useful resource
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]