Notes - notes.io
2. When there is water in a puddle, it will never stay there, the heat from the sun causes the water change from its liquid form to its gas form. Basically the water evaporates into the atmosphere. however it is much harder to heat larger bodys of water such as the ocean, which is why oceans don't evaporate, there is not enough heat from the sun to heat the ocean enough.
3. Heat causes water to evaporate, by causing water to change form to gas, which rises. When water gets cooler it tends to condense, both process rely on temperature to happen.
4. Water runoff usually ends up in rivers, which then carries it into lakes and oceans, where it will stay for many years.
5. three ways humans can interfere with the water cycle are, by introducing different chemicals to the water, by causing flux in temperature( global warming), and by blocking rivers/streams of water.
6. If the suns rays or heat couldn't reach earth, well first off we'd be dead, but the water cycle would change to, it no longer would be a cycle. It would be one way, without any heat to evaporate the water, the temperature will always be cool, resulting in liquid water or ice.
7. Well I am not exactly sure when I started to take the journey, as far as I know I have been taking the journey over and over again. It starts as every journey does, I am at home, surrounded by blue and with a few of my neighbors. Soon our afternoon chat has become something more. More and more neighbors join us, and soon it is an all out party. I don't know exactly what happens next, there might be too many of us in the same place, we all start to fall. We all fall in tiny groups of each other, clinging on for dear life. The we hit something solid, it hurts a lot. Confused we all join together, and continue sliding down a hill, or something like it. After what feels like hours we finally see more of us. But as we get closer we realize something, they are going fast, really really fast. It's to late we crash into them, and soon we are running with them, I have no clue what they were running from though. We run for what seems like ages, and just when it seems like I couldn't run anymore, it stopped. Then I look around and saw that there were more of us then there was before. I waited then to see if we going to go any where again. But nothing happened, and I waited, and waited and waited, but nothing ever happened. Then something happened, I began to get warmer, then I go really hot, which made me really uncomfortable. The I realized that I was not surrounded by so many ( boring ) people. I was rising, and then I was home, with the blue sky and my not so many neighbors.
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]