Notes - notes.io
Burden of proof for the affirmative side of this argument is to state that Mrs. Byrd's opinion is wrong (affirmative must agreee that her opinion is right)
Definition supports the argument: A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
Argument is based on the opinion of Mrs. Byrd
Contention 1: " I know Mrs.Byrd knows that Stranger Things is a better show than Grey's Anatomy, 24, and Lost"
defintion of better is More desirable, satisfactory, or effective. There is no way of proving this because this is an argument of opinion
Contention 2: "No one I have ever met said they enjoyed the 2000s" No official proof or statistics to
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]