Notes - notes.io
2. Brief Description of The Dataset:
The dataset is for the export of dehydrated onions from India to all over the world for the financial year 2019-2021.the data includes different claffication based on the onion types, preperation method, treatment method, fraction of size, Organic and inorganic. the data includes the information such as destination, exporter, importer, quantity ,unit price FOB valve.
3. Motivation to Choose and Use This Dataset:
The reasons for choosing this dataset were twofold. Firstly, the vast amount of data collected over a period of time made it a viable option for us to work on. Secondly, and more importantly, we felt that actionable insights could be drawn from this particular dataset to understand and thus curb the causes of suicides.
Given that the dataset has age and gender as parameters, we could use visualization techniques to depict and understand the total number of suicides and the causes, bifurcated by age and gender. Additionally, we could also study the trend of suicides by age group and understand how the total number of suicidal deaths are rising or falling per year by state, so as to find out the regions that are of higher concern, and thus require more focus.
Overall, it was an impactful dataset to work with and gave us unique insights.
1) Which region generated the maximum revenue( FOB) for the white dehydrated onions in FY 2020-21?
2) Which country had maximum demand for dehydrated onions from 2019-2021?
3) Who exported the maximum quantity of powdered onions to Europe in FY 2019-2020?
4) Which exporter had the maximum market share in years 2019-21?
5) What is the region wise forecasted demand for dehydrated onions for first two quarters of 2021?
6) What is the growth rate for top 10 exporters of India for FY 2020-21 as compared to FY 2019-2020?
7) What is the contribution of each fraction( type) in total demand for years 2019-2021?
8) What is the region wise distribution of each fraction of onions for 2019-2021?
9) What percentage of total exports yields to 80% of gross revenue ( FOB)?
10) Which port is the busiest for the export of dehydrated onions for the year 2020-2021?
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]