Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
1. What is the “brain” of computer?
2. The modem is a device for ...
<variant>supplying information on the telephone communication
3. How many bits in a word “mouse”?
<variant> 40 bits
4. How many bits in a word “printer”?
5. How many bits in a word “font”?
6. Choose Social network site
7. Choose Social network site
8. Which binary number represents the decimal number 13?
9. A device that prints your texts or graphics on paper
10. A byte consists of___***_bits?
11. WWW stands for
<variant>World Wide Web
12. CD-ROM stands for
<variant>Compactable Disk Read Only Memory
13. In a computer, what does CPU stand for?
<variant> Central Processing Unit
14. what does HCI stand for?
<variant> Human Computer Interaction
15. What does RAM stand for?
<variant>Random Access Memory
16. First Generation used to
17. Second Generation used to
18. Fourth Generation used to
19. Third Generation used to
20. Defіnition of computer is:
<variant>It is an electronic device that accepts input, processes it according to a series of instructions (called computer programs or software), and produces output.
21. Defіnition of IT ( Information technology) is:
<variant>Hardware and software used to collect, store, process, and present information.
22. What is an Operating System?
<variant> It is the first software that starts executing when we turn the computer on.
23. A gigabyte is equal to _____
24. Which list has the correct order arranging from biggest measurement to the smallest?
<variant>1GB, 1MB, 1KB, 1 Byte.
25. What is the name of the software that is used to display web pages?
26. What unit is used to measure the speed of a processor?
27. Main categories of computer hardware are:
<variant>Processor, Memory , Storage , Input/output devices
28. A long key at the bottom of the keyboard. Each time it is pressed, it produces a blank space.
29. It moves the cursor to the beginning of a new line. It is also used to confirm commands.
30. It works in combination with other Answer key. For example, you press this key and C to copy the selected text.
31. It removes the character to the left of the cursor or any selected text.
32. It produces UPPER CASE characters
33. It produces UPPER CASE letters, but it does not affect numbers and symbols.
34. It moves the cursor horizontally to the right for a fixed number of spaces ( in tabulations and data fields)
35. They are used to move the cursor, as an altermative to the mouse
<variant>arrow Answer key
36. What is the Motherboard?
<variant>It is a large circuit board in the middle of the case which houses the main components of the computer.
37. What is the CPU?
<variant> It is the brain of the computer and the single most important chip in the computer.
38. What is the CPU Fan?
<variant> Any fan inside a computer case used for cooling purposes.
39. What is the Video card ?
<variant>A board that plugs into a personal computer to give it display capabilities.
40. What is the Sound card ?
<variant> A circuit board that plugs into your Motherboard that adds audio capability to your computer, providing high quality stereo output to the speakers.
41. This computer looks like a book, with an LCD screen
<variant> A tablet PC
42. A large computer used for intensive data processing and often linked to many terminals
<variant>A desktop PC
43. What is hardware?
<variant>Is the mechanical, magnetic, electronic, and electric devices composing a computer system
44. It has two main sections: RAM and ROM
<variant> Main memory
45. The physical units attached to the computer
46. Which devices let us enter data and commands
<variant Input devices
47. A hand-held device that lets you move a pointer (or cursor) and select items on the screen
<variant> The mouse
48. These device lets you send and receive live video pictures through the Internet
<variant> The webcam
49. A device that prints your texts or graphics on paper
<variant> The printer
50. 1,024 kilobytes
<variant> A megabyte
51. 1,024 megabytes
<variant> A gigabyte
52. A program used for preparing documents and letters
<variant> Microsoft Word
53. How does call eight bits together?
<variant> A byte
54. 1,024 bytes
<variant> A kilobyte
55. What is software?
<variant> Computer programs, is the non-tangible component of computers
56. It is used as a personal computer in the home or as a workstation for group work
<variant> A desktop PC
57. The main circuit board
58. 1,024 gigabytes
59. A device that prints your texts or graphics on paper
<variant> A printer
60. Which printer uses a laser beam to fix the ink to the paper?
<variant> A laser printer
61. A peripheral that reads images and converts them into electronic codes which can be understood by a computer
<variant> The scanner
62. These keys appears at the top of the keyboard and can be programmed to do special jobs
<variant> Function keys
63. These keys represents letters and numbers, arranged as on a typewriter
<variant> Alphanumeric keys
64. A set of instructions called a program which tells a computer what to do
65. The heart of the computer, a microprocessor chip which processes data and coordinates the activities of all the other units
66. What is the expansion in the file name for MS Excel?
<variant >*. xls
67. What is the expansion in the file name for MS Word?
68. How to close the window using the keyboard?
<variant> Key combination Alt + F4
69. As indicated by columns in MS Excel?
70. The other name for a Hard Disk is:
<variant> Hard Drive Disk
71. One component of the motherboard is:
<variant> Compact Disk
72. Which of the following is a presentation program?
<variant> Power Point
73. Which of the following is a storage device?
74. Which of the followingis a storage device?
75. Which of the following is a input device?
II рубежка жауаптары
1.It is a programme which helps us to use internet
2.It is a device, which decides where data will be send(Network point)
3.URL- stands for
<variant>Universal Resource Loctor
4.A large database of unique IP addresses that correspond with domain names.
<variant>Domain Name System (DNS)
5.In MS Excel, as well as the book, the spreadsheet is ...
6.The table in Excel is called:
7.A domain name in this link (www.msu.edu/infotech/page1/) is:
8.A computer that hosts the Domain Name System database
<variant>Domain name server (DNS)
9.Which of the following systems will help to improve communications within the company?
10.A popular network technology in which network nodes are connected by coaxial cable or twisted-pair wire.
<variant>global computer network
12.The Protocol is
<variant>Rules of the organization of the data transmission network
13.Which one of the following devices do you need to be able to communicate with other computers using the telephone network?
14.Over the records in the database operation is performed:
15. A computer that stores and distributes files to remote client computers
16.In MS Excel. cell C6 is located at the intersection of:
<variant>3 columns and 6 rows
17.Software or hardware is designed to analyze and control incoming and outgoing packets on a network; is used to enhance security by filtering out potential intrusion attempts
18.Unique identifying numbers assigned to each computer connected to the Internet.
19.Companies that maintain a series of nationwide Internet links.
<variant>Network service provider (NSPs)
20.What network topologies are?
<variant>Bus, ring, star
21.Which program isn’t graphic:
22.What function in Excel determines the number of not empty cells in the argument summa(C5:C15)
23.Public key encryption is a crucial technology for secure connection
24.The basic models of interaction between the subjects of e-commerce:
<variant>B2B focused on the business partner
25.What function in Excel determines the number of not empty cells in the argument list (C5:C15)
26.Program archiver called:
<variant>Program to reduce the volume of information (compression of files)
27.The main open source learning management systems:
28.The HTML is:
<variant>hypertext markup Language
<variant>Means of communication between remote subscribers
30.OLE object field:
<variant>Special data type for storing images, photos
31.Master Access allows you to:
<variant>to Automate the process of creating database tables, forms, queries, reports, and data access pages
32.The external memory is used for:
<variant>Long term storage of information
33.NETWORK. The file transfer Protocol in a network is –
34. _____________ cable is used for long distances or for applications requiring high bandwidth or electrical isolation
35. This model allows users to server, storage, networks and datacenter fabric resources.
<variant>Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
36.This model provides the user to deploy user-built applications onto a virtualized cloud platform
<variant>Platform as a Service (PaaS)
37.This refers to browser-initiated application software over thousands of paid
<variant>Software as a Service (SaaS)
38.Cloud computing applies a virtualized platform with elastic resources on-demand by provisioning hardware, software, and datasets, dynamically
39. The application of information and communication technologies in support of all the activities of enterprises:
40.Row is synonymous with the term:
41.Among the entries, specify the correct IP address of the computer:
42.A face to cloud computing which helps toguardagainst down time and determines costs:
<variant>Service level agreements
43. __________is called a multi-port bridge, just like a hub is called a multi-port repeater
44.designed to connect two LAN segments.
45.regenerate and re-time network signals to allow them to travel a longer distance on the media.
46.Which one of the following is a term for systems used to store, retrieve, process and transmit data?
<variant>Information & Communication Technology
47.Three Cloud Computing Platforms
<variant>Google Cloud, IBM BlueCloud, Amazon Elastic Cloud
48.The text WORD can not be aligned:
49.The DBMS acts as an interface between what two components of an enterprise-class database system?
<variant>Database application and the database
50.The following are components of a database except ________ .
51.An application where only one user accesses the database at a given time is an example of a(n) ________.
<variant>single-user database application
52.The DBMS that is most difficult to use is ________ .
<variant>Oracle Corporation's Oracle
53.Row is synonymous with the term:
54.prevents damage that viruses migth cause
55.make sure only authorised people access the network
56.checks the user is allowed to use system
<variant>Username, password and biometric scanning
57.blocks unauthorized access codes
58.protects the system from public access
59. ____________free program, which helps you to communicate through the internet
60. ___________a program, web browser for computers and mobile phones
61. The number of bits made up the IP address:
62.The criteria that classifies Databases according to:
63. ___________a messanger for smartphones, allows to send messages, images, videos, audios
64.A process of perfoming automated extraction and generating predictive information from large data banks:
65. ____________a free service of short public messages sending
66. ___________the largest social networking service in Russia, helps to find people and exchange messages
67.Data mining models and tasks:
68.The phrases 'x86' and '32-bit' are referring to _____ of a computer's architecture:
<variant>The fundamental characteristic
69._________videos, and join different groups
70.transfer fields from the Internet to your hard drive
71.send a message to another person via the Internet
72.have a live conversation (usually typed) online
<variant>Chat and IM
73.connect to a remote computer by entering instructions, and run a program on it
74.take part in public discussion areas devoted to specific topics
75.download and view documents published on the Internet
76.Computers on the network nodes are sometimes called
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
Email: [email protected]