Notes - notes.io
The LDM Group is actively seeking a Senior Analyst, Accounting (working for our premier manufacturing customer) to join the team of stellar professionals. This is a fulltime position with a great compensation package. Currently works a Hybrid schedule going into the office on Monday and Wednesday – with the future expectation of 100% in the office. Senior Retail Accountant Stamford, CT is one of the most visible leading bottled water companies, delivering healthy hydration to its consumers where they need it most.
The primary responsibilities will include logistics accounting for Canadian and US Central region factory as well as Mid-Atlantic & Mid-West region; in addition to providing decision support to the Corporate Operations CFO finance team.
The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Period End Close (PEC):
o Review and approve accruals and reclassification journal entries to ensure compliance with accounting standards.
o Act as key point of contact for Operations Finance to address questions and issues both during and after PEC.
o Responsible for miscellaneous accounts receivable & intercompany balance confirmations
o Create, validate, and post entries related to 5G bottle production.
o Create, validate, and post entries related to spare parts <$250
o Responsible for compiling annual B2B recurring entries and subsequent “true-up’s” with inputs from corp. tax and operations finance to ensure accuracy and completeness.
o Perform periodic checks, reconciliations, reviews, and reclasses to ensure accurate clearing and assignment of operations related costs during PEC.
o Ability to manage multiple tasks and pivot to ensure adherence to tight PEC timelines.
o Ability to lead daily operational review meetings to ensure a smooth PEC.
• Responsible for performing monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis including meaningful and accurate commentary to identify key opportunities or risks.
• Responsible for purchase price variance (PPV) & production related overheads (PRO) related Power BI reporting & analysis that provides meaningful, actionable business information.
• Responsible for resin & preform accounting & reporting that provides meaningful, actionable business information as well as the ability to collaborate with business partners on issues that may arise.
• Accounting lead for aged GRIR and DMR (return PO) reserves to ensure adequate coverage as well as working with business partners on follow-up and timely clearing of aged items.
• Responsible for responding to business partner accounting questions; analyzing data/research accounting standards to provide concise insightful recommendations.
• Willingness and ability to develop Power BI skills (if not already proficient) in order to effectively support existing applications and further enhance reporting capabilities.
• B.S. in Accounting required
• Knowledge/ understanding of General Accounting (GAAP and/or IAS) & Business principles
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience; Public Accounting and/or CPG experience is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivots and v-lookups), Word and PowerPoint; SAP; Power BI is a plus
• Proactively display a high degree of curiosity and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
• Willingness and ability to work on ad-hoc requests and reports in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong entrepreneurial, organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Self-motivated and able to deliver results with minimal supervision, while also working effectively as part of a team
• Highly effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Forward-thinking, proactive, and committed to continuous process improvement, and maintaining knowledge of developments in accounting.
The LDM Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, and or sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]