Notes - notes.io
There are 3 main atomization concepts made use of, one is an ultrasonic atomizer, one is a compressed atomizer, and the other is a mesh atomizer.
Ultrasonic nebulizer: Utilize the concept of ultrasonic to atomize the fluid medication.
The nebulizer of the ultrasonic nebulizer is not careful to the mist fragments, so many of the medication bits generated can just be deposited in the top breathing system such as the mouth and throat, as well as since the lung deposits are small, it can not successfully deal with lower breathing system diseases. The completely dry thick secretions in the respiratory tract that originally partially blocked the bronchus swell after taking in water as well as expand the respiratory system tract.
Air pressed atomizer
Air compression atomizer: likewise called jet atomization, it is based on the principle of Venturi (Venturi) splashing. It uses compressed air to create a high-speed airflow via a little nozzle, as well as the negative pressure generated drives the liquid or other liquids to be sprayed onto the barrier., Spraying to the bordering under high-speed effect, the beads come to be mist-like fragments ejected from the air outlet pipe.
The gas compression atomizer has the complying with advantages:
1. High-efficiency oil-free piston compressor, no air conditioning water during atomization, daily maintenance-free, less complex and also easier procedure; atomization of the initial medicine, no dilution, good professional result; virtually no medication residue, high medicine use price ；
2. It is much more convenient to use and also run. The item is geared up with a 2-meter throat, which has a huge room for motion, and also can be used for lying as well as resting. The atomization component is very easy and also light to hold as well as wear;
3. The atomization makes use of the initial medication atomization, the quantity of atomization breathed in within the relative therapy time is ideal, it is hard to cause the internal wall of the trachea to swell, create the trachea to be blocked, the atomized fragments are ultra-fine, as well as are hard to clash as well as incorporate, and the human body fits to inhale, And also can enter the bronchus, lungs as well as other trachea, the scientific result is extremely great, specifically suitable for the therapy of lower respiratory tract diseases;
4. Pure mechanical item, with exceptionally low failure rate, low maintenance price, long solution life, as well as typically utilized for 5-10 years.
Via the up as well as down resonance of the vibe, the liquid medication is ejected with the openings of the nozzle-type internet spray head, and also splashed by the mini ultrasonic resonance and also the web spray head framework.
Medical nebulizers are mainly made use of to treat various top and lower respiratory system illness, such as colds, fever, cough, bronchial asthma, sore throat, pharyngitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, pneumoconiosis and various other illness that take place in the throat, bronchi, alveoli, and chest cavity. A nebulizer is made use of to atomize the fluid medicine right into little bits, and the medication gets in the respiratory tract and lungs via breathing inhalation, so as to achieve painlessness., The objective of effective and also quick treatment.
The nebulizer of the ultrasonic nebulizer is not discerning to the haze bits, so many of the medication fragments produced can only be deposited in the upper breathing system such as the mouth as well as throat, and also due to the fact that the lung down payments are tiny, it can not effectively treat reduced respiratory system tract illness. nebulizer essential oil diffuser machine in the respiratory system that originally partly blocked the bronchus swell after soaking up water and also enlarge the respiratory tract. Resistance might cause hypoxia, and also the ultrasonic atomizer will certainly create the liquid medication to hang and also form declines on the internal cavity wall surface, which is not reliable for reduced breathing tract illness, as well as the demand for medicine is big, resulting in waste.
Here's my website:
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]