Notes - notes.io
~Following are the economic effects of the non-cooperation movement:
• The economic effects of the non-cooperation movement were very significant. Foreign goods were boycotted, liquor shops were picketed and bonfires were lit of foreign cloth.
• The domestic textile mills and handlooms industry got a shot in the arm since people had begun to prefer Indian clothes over imported ones.
• Merchants and traders abstained from trading in foreign goods or finance foreign trade.
• Between 1921 and 1922, the import of foreign cloth dropped by half and its value also diminished.
2.What is picketing?
~Picketing is a form of demonstration or protest by which people block the entrance to a shop, factory or office.
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]