Online note taking app - Notes.io
Online Note Services - notes.io
Types of immigrants
asylum seeker /əˈsaɪləm/
to get a raw deal
to give a cold shoulder
to overstay a visa - злоупотреблять гостеприимством
to deport an illegal immigrant
to be expelled
to be exploited for cheap labour
to perform menial jobs
to come in pursuit of money
to seek a better quality of life
to maintain a strong connection to the country of origin
to face racial intolerance
to face prejudice /ˈpredʒədɪs/
to overcome discrimination
to roll with punches
to assimilate oneself
to adapt to a new culture
to integrate into the community
to get used to (Ving)
to grow used to
to swim with tide
to fall in line
to adjust to new realities
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]