Notes - notes.io
1. Go to My Account and Click on the View details next to pay later credit
2. Click On ‘Apply Now’
3. Enter Your PAN Number and Aadhaar Number
4. Verify the Aadhaar Number using OTP (OTP Will be triggered to Mobile number linked to Aadhaar )
5. Review and Submit details of PAN and aadhaar details
Once the submission is done, the credit limit will be issued Or the application will be rejected
I would like to let you know that you have to complete the KYC steps to reactivate your paylater account.
Before the KYC you have to pay the bill amount of you Flipkart paylater account.
Please let me know if you are not getting the option to pay the bill.
If not showing the bill pay option-----assign the case to back end 'Unable to pay the bills.
easy to share with others. Click here ...
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]