Notes - notes.io
This is an email regarding the Chazanout Concert... even if it is difficult to think music.. in these difficult times. G-d bless Israel, and Be Shalom
1. as of now, Shai and a choir of 7 talented singers will perform. They will be Company by a pianist and a violinist. Nora nd I agreed that we need to have again an excellent concert. Also, Nir presented the request of FIDD National to have a kind of Glaiah event, and additional components, as IDF atories.
2. I met with Nir, to review the general vision of the Concert. Nir will schedule a meeting, this week inviting a number of possible committee members.
At this meeting, I shared my concern regarding only to instruments with 8 voices.
3. As a result of this concern, I have decided to contacts two of our San Diego professionals, Eileen Wingard and David Amos... and asking for their support and advices.
4. Committee to be finalized. Moshe Weiss, Syd Selati, Jenny Josephson, Eileen Wingard, to still be invited Mal Smiedt, Karen Breziner, RoselynPappelbaum, and...
5. I suggested to have Ofir coming, and acting as the music director. Then, program will be developed with his expertise.
6. We will define the additional non musical components of the concert
7. Ticket price and sponsorship will be defined
Community appeal for the September issue of the San Diego Jewish Journal.
This is the proposal as I developed it with Mark Moss, publisher of the SDJJ.
It will be in the September issue of the magazine.
The cover page will be dedicated to Israel, and will present the Rosh A Shan wishes to Israel from SDJJ, FIDF San Diego Chapter and the SDJJ. The graphic will be developed at a later stage.
One FULL page will be dedicated to the SD community appeal.... with..
The amount being defined by Norman and Nir. I would like to introduce the idea of a dedication per member of the family. ....that will increase the amount per family.. get your children and grandchildren ä donors...
Jenny Josephson that the funds will not be unrestricted, but allocated to families of soldiers... who during the time of war do not receive their honorarium. I like Jenny"s idea, and she knows... providing support to mothers and wife is an excellent thought.
SDJJ will not charge FIDF for cover page of inside full page, or any other cost..
However, as the Chair of the Chazanout Concert, I informed Mark, that we will allocate some money co our budget - $1000 - to purchase some space on the Octobr issue.
Please Norman and Nir, Ilet you finalize this proposal.
Toda All, Jackie
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]