Notes - notes.io
You’re penalized for having a high utilization ratio because it’s a red flag to creditors. They figure if you can’t pay down your balances you must be spending too much and are a high credit risk.
How Does Canceling a Credit Card Damage Your Credit?
Consider what would happen if you cancel a credit card because you’re not using it or you finally pay it off. Let’s use my same example and say you close the card with a $0 balance that has a $1,000 credit limit.
Now, your utilization ratio is totally different because your available credit limit has been reduced by $1,000. The revised math is $500 divided by $1,000, or 50%, which is too high. Even though you have the same amount of debt, your utilization ratio makes you appear less credit-worthy because it’s a larger percentage of your available credit limit, and your credit scores will go down.
Notes.io is a web-based application for taking notes. You can take your notes and share with others people. If you like taking long notes, notes.io is designed for you. To date, over 8,000,000,000 notes created and continuing...
- * You can take a note from anywhere and any device with internet connection.
- * You can share the notes in social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc.).
- * You can quickly share your contents without website, blog and e-mail.
- * You don't need to create any Account to share a note. As you wish you can use quick, easy and best shortened notes with sms, websites, e-mail, or messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage, Telegram, Signal).
- * Notes.io has fabulous infrastructure design for a short link and allows you to share the note as an easy and understandable link.
Fast: Notes.io is built for speed and performance. You can take a notes quickly and browse your archive.
Easy: Notes.io doesn’t require installation. Just write and share note!
Short: Notes.io’s url just 8 character. You’ll get shorten link of your note when you want to share. (Ex: notes.io/q )
Free: Notes.io works for 12 years and has been free since the day it was started.
You immediately create your first note and start sharing with the ones you wish. If you want to contact us, you can use the following communication channels;
Email: [email protected]